CPS Level 1 Foundations of Creative Problem Solving … The Place to Get Started
If you are new to CPSI, Foundations of Creative Problem Solving is your fast track to a deliberate creativity process for solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities. You’ll learn the Creative Problem Solving (CPS) Process, the research-based gold standard of creativity methods, and be exposed to the FourSight framework, which can help you understand how you and your teammates approach challenges.
In an incredibly engaging virtual format, your team of experienced facilitators will use hands-on activities, real-world examples, and a variety of divergent and convergent thinking tools to give you the skills you need to advance your personal and professional goals. The class will meet twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 12:00-2:00 PM EST from September 29-October 22.
Foundations of Creative Problem Solving is the first of four skills-building courses in Creative Problem Solving. After completing all four CPS courses, you will deepen your ability to facilitate and train others in the CPS process, while also becoming eligible to be considered to lead CPS programs at future CPSIs!
Why Sign Up for Foundations of Creative Problem Solving?
In this course, you will:
- Recognize and overcome blocks to creativity.
- Identify attitudes and behaviors conducive to creative thinking.
- Apply core concepts of creative thinking.
- Use a variety of divergent and convergent thinking tools.
- Apply the CPS method to many simulated or real situations.
- Consciously be creative when facing problems and opportunities.
What Previous Participants Have Said About Foundations of Creative Problem Solving:
- Helped break me out of career boredom!
- Teachers were great, practice exercises, principles are easy to understand.
- Springboard provided more than it said it would.
- Exceeded expectations.
- I have some CPS background and still found this absolutely worthwhile.
- Structured process, tips, techniques, variety of exercises, fun + functional.
- I wish I’d taken this years ago.
- It is nice to see how CPS can be used for both personal and professional issues.
- Great to work on my own challenge but also work closely with others. I felt I could make a difference in other’s challenges.
Ready to build YOUR creativity skills?!